A Wicked Scoff...Recipes and Food with Newfoundland and New England Influences.

This blog is dedicated to bring recipes, photographs, anecdotes, reviews and other insights on everything food related. As the name suggests, "A Wicked Scoff" will have a regional flare, a fusion if you will, of both Newfoundland and New England perspectives of the culinary world around me. Thanks for visiting and please come back often as updates will be frequent. Oh yeah, I also like tasting and cooking with regional beers. Expect a beer of the month, often paired with recipes.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Wicked Scoff is Now On Facebook

I have just created a Fan Page for A Wicked Scoff on Facebook.

I am still working on how to add a Facebook connect to this Blogger page, but I will figure it out.

Become a fan of the Facebook page to view additional photos not on the blog, repeat photos of past blogs, news on upcoming projects, and who knows what else.

Until then, stay full, stay happy.

Some people eat to live....I live to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin